Re: Requesting a build of non-free XForms library.

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> I can handle this later tonight (if not sooner).  I'll build it and try
> and test it prior to upload...

Ok...both compiled and uploaded.  They worked great :-)  There was only
one thing that I had to change in the control file: we use libc6.1-dev
(which provides libc6-dev, but without a version, meaning that the XForms
-dev package wouldn't install.  To solve this, I substituted
"libc6-dev" with no version # in place of "libc6.1 (>= 2.1)", since
libc6-dev is more appropriate and will allow it to be installed on
Alpha....

Thanks for the work on this!