Re: mod-perl on alpha

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Ernest Johanson wrote:

> I hate to say this but my problem was a configuration issue on my end. I
> used /var/www/path for the Location directives instead of /path, relative
> to the document root. Works fine now. Sorry for the confusion.

Whew.  Glad to know that.  I *just* unpacked the source to see if I could
get started on figuring that one out.  Funny thing is, I now remember that
I did some experiments with mod_perl awhile ago on the Alpha, so I already
knew it worked.  I guess it just took me by surprise and made me forget my
prior experiences :-P