Running Linux on a Deskstation Raptor 3

Hello.

I'm looking for information on how to get Linux running on my Deskstation
Raptor 3. It's an alpha box with a 300MHz Alpha CPU and 64MB ram and a
Uniflex Motherboard. This is all I know about it. According to
Deskstations support department, the only OS that will run on this box is
Windows NT,
and I'm not too sure I dig that, so if you guys have any info on this matter
or
can offer any kind of help, I would be really grateful - I bought this box
for the purpose of running Linux on it you see. :-)

Regards,

Joacim Melin (joacim@melin.removethis.pp.se)