Re: potato boot floppies?

"Konrad Podloucky" <konrad@pelimbert.tssc.univie.ac.at> writes:

> I want to "upgrade" my Redhat system (SX164) to a potato dist.
> However I can't find the boot floppies I'd need for a fresh
> installation. I can find a milo.bin image in the sx164 directory
> (this is the test build made by David Huggins-Daines), but I
> can't find the rescue and driver floppies.

Use the generic ones, like the documentation (specifically the README
in the top level directory) says to :)

Actually I will probably either be bringing back the machine-specific
kernels or revising the directory structure to make this a bit more
obvious.

--
David Huggins-Daines, Senior Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
613.562.1239 tel