Improved aboot (with updated documentation) from boot floppies

Hi,

I've put source and packages for the aboot I've been using on my
Debian potato boot-floppies at http://www.debian.org/~dhd/aboot/

This has the following extra features:

 1) follows symlinks on ext2
 2) improved interactive mode (can list directories on ext2)
 3) integrates the various patches to 0.5
 4) swriteboot preserves existing aboot configuration
 5) isomarkboot no longer contains 64-bit-isms :)

It calls itself aboot 0.6, but it's not entirely "finished" nor is it
official (actually, it seems to me that someone should take up
maintainership of it, since David M-T has moved on to bigger, if not
better architectures :)

--
David Huggins-Daines, Senior Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
613.562.1239 tel