Re: Weird Lockups II

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 04:37:55PM +0100, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

> I certainly just need help in 2.3.x from people who has access to alpha
> platforms that I don't have under my hands here. 2.3.47 is going to
> compile only as DP164 or SX164 :(.
>
> Now I am updating PC164 in 2.3.47pre2 for kuznet.
>
> As soon as I'll get a report from somebody who has a platform not yet
> updated I'll do my best to get it fixed soon.

I can try any patch you want right now on a Miata and ES40.  The ES40
has all 4 CPUs in it with 512MB of RAM.  I was thinking about seeing
if we can get some more memory in at least one of them (we have eight
for our development cluster) so we can try out the bigmem stuff.  I
know if we put Linux into production on boxes like these it is likely
that we'll have at the very least 2GB and more likely >= 4GB.  Who is
the best person to send patches to when changes are made for the Alpha
platform?

BAPper