RE: Slink install on a Multia

If you are using an HTTP proxy, set the environment variable http_proxy to
something in the pattern of:

http://gateway:8080/

where "gateway" is the proxy's hostname and 8080 is the port the http proxy is
running on. So, for a bash shell:

export http_proxy="http://gateway:8080/";

Or for [t]csh:

setenv http_proxy "http://gateway:8080/";