The bugs keep rollin' in

Hey all

This time the problem isn't with the X debs: it's everybuddy

I have tried this program on and off over the last 6 or so months, and regardless of the version, the thing dies.  It loads, lasts anywhere between 3 and 20 seconds, and dies.  If i load it from the command line, I get:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)

I have also tried to get Gabber following the instructions on gabber.sourceforge.net, but that doesn't work, because some gnome-helix package is not installable.

I have a lot of friends over the world who use IM programs, and I need something that does several of the main protocols.

Robert