Re: Anyone with a Voodoo3?

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Rich Payne wrote:

> I have a voodoo5 here at the office that I've used in the UP1100....the
> Xserver and glide stuff seems to still be under heavy development....at
> least that was my impression about a month ago. IMHO h3 would be best for
> the moment.

I'll probably just do the h3 for now, depending on how much of the glide2
package I can re-use (still trying to figure out what kind of funky crap
the maintainer did to make his packages work).

Aside from the Xserver itself, do you know of any simple binaries that I
could use for testing?  If not, I'll just try compiling one of the games
in the Debian archive that uses glide2 against it.