Re: Anyone with a Voodoo3?

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> ummm...I never thought of trying my v3 card but if you havn't picked up
> a card by early next week I'll give it a shot...

Ok, great.  I doubt I'll have one by then since finding a non-AGP card in
this town is very tough (and no money to have one shipped out with any
expediency).  I'll let you know when I get the package finished.  I've
gotten glide3 to build ok, but am trying to get the device3dfx maintainer
to update his sources before doing any real uploads (the current ones in
woody are circa 9 months old and therefore too old to build on Alpha).

I'm also trying to figure out just what I want to build and how.  I think
I'll start off with just the "h3" target (V3's) and will add the others as
I can test them.  So far, I haven't even heard of a V4 or V5 being used in
an Alpha...