Anyone with a Voodoo3?

Hi all..

Does anyone have a V3 installed in their Alpha that wants to test some
glide3 packages that I'm working on?  I'm starting the packaging tonight
(so I don't have debs yet), but it shouldn't take too long to finish.  I'm
expecting to have some debs together by the weekend (if all goes well with
RL).

Let me know on- or off-list if you're interested.  I am expecting to pick
up a V3 soon (fingers crossed), but probably won't have one before I
finish the packages :-P