Re: Turbo bus?

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, George A. Dowding wrote:

> I have one DEC 3000 that is being used as a doorstop.  It was
> transferred here from another department.  Currently it has VMS on it,
> and I don't have the root(?) password.  I'd be interested doing some
> work on it.  I don't know where to start though.

Be my guest!  Basically, we need to add that machine type to the kernel
config, then enable the TC support if that machine type is
specified.  If you look at how some of the other Alpha types do this, it
should be self-explanatory.  That's just the beginning, but it should let
you find out if the existing code will at least compile.