Re: Turbo bus?

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, T. Martin wrote:

>  Is anyone working on the DEC 3000 alphas and getting the turbo channel
> supported for the 21064?
>  The mips folks got it working on the DECSTATION's so it shouldn't be to
> hard to migrate it to the alphas should it?

There is some light support in the kernel for this (thanks to the mips
folks).  I'm considering implementing this for the DEC 3000 (and others),
but lack the hardware to test it with, so I haven't started it.

Do you know of anyone giving away a DEC 3000 or one of the other
TURBOChannel-bus Alphas?  I currently can't afford to buy a pack of gum,
otherwise I would've bought one by now...