RE: Single User Mode?

OK, I give up )-:

I cannot get any other card other than the NumberNine to work with XFree86
on the Alpha 1000a 5/400. I put the Matrox g100 in and attempted to
configure X but when I started X the machine crashed ...... complaining
about PCI errors.

OK, what next ...... I think I will use the box as a foot rest or coffee
table )-:

Cheers
Iain

Iain Johnstone