Anyone have time to debug moonlight?

Hey all...

I've got a patch to moonlight to get it to compile and somewhat work on
Alpha, but it seems to be "iffy".  I tried loading a scene that I
downloaded and it segfaults.  Unfortunately, my vid card really is not up
to the task of even running moonlight (it wants 1024x768 minimum and I've
got a VERY old S3 card that just won't do it very easily), so I can't do
much about debugging it.

If someone wants to give it a shot, let me know and I'll send you the
patch and fill you in on what to do to get it compiling...