Re: java rehash

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 09:49:34AM +0800, Jean-Paul Blaquiere wrote:
> I am looking at playing with java for one of my university units, and was
> wondering what the current status is on the alpha/linux JDK's
> ie which ones work. which ones work reasonably. etc etc

  Uncle George has ported jdk1.2 to Alpha some time ago. I've used it and it
  really works well. If I am correct you can find a copy on ftp.alphalinux.org
  otherwise try to find the article in the axp-list archive somewhere.

  HTH,

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------