Re: MILO 2.2.17 for potato/Alpha?

I used it then wnet back to an old version since the binary I downloaded
wasn't compiled with Buslogic scsi support.

Andrew Lenharth

Remember, never ask a geek "why";
           just nod your head and back away slowly...

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.
Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.