Re: FYI

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Ron Farrer wrote:

> Ok. I still can't get either to break. Although I did learn that I had
> a port open I don't want... caused by stupid upgrade! ;-)

Doh!  Well, at least nothing's broken anymore.

> Excellent! nmap is one tool I REALLY wish would work! :)

I can probably provide a deb if needed (temporary).

> Now if I could just figure out WTF gnomeicu's problem is...

Just compiled it. I'll work on it overnight tonight (I never sleep).

> BTW why is there no mozilla in woody Alpha?

Autobuilder must not have gotten to it.  I'm still in potato-land on my
SX, or else I'd compile it here.  Has the version # bumped on woody
vs. potato?