Re: FYI

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> Think I got it.  I'm testing it now.  Turns out to be a 64-bit issue (as
> usual, the authors don't expect sizeof(long int) not to equal
> sizeof(int)).
>
> I'll post the location of some test debs shortly...

Here you go.  Check out the deb at:
	http://auric.debian.org/~chris/gnucash

Be warned, though, this was made with a temp version of my patch.  It
shouldn't be able to read gnucash files created on other archs at this
time (because I just patched the problem, didn't solve it correctly).  I'm
going to work on the new patch now and post it to the BTS once I test
it.  If anyone can create a really dumb gnucash file on i386 (or another
32-bit arch) and send it to me so I can check compatibility before
submitting the final patch...

Thanks!!!!!