Re: network problems running frozen on alpha

	Because this I lost a Debian machine to SuSE when installing a PL
(private line). The machine with Debian doesnt ping (operation not permitted)
and when with SuSE there is no problem! And I forgot to check ipchains -L!
Quoting Geoff Mitchell (gmitchell@primary.net):