Re: libforms?

Hi,

On 19 Jun 2000, Falk Hueffner wrote:

> Kerstin Hoef-Emden <Kerstin.Hoef-Emden@Uni-Koeln.DE> writes:
>
> > collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault], core dumped
> > /usr/bin/ld: bfd assertion fail ../../bfd/elf64-alpha.c:2994
> > /usr/bin/ld: bfd assertion fail ../../bfd/elf64-alpha.c:2994
> > /usr/bin/ld: bfd assertion fail ../../bfd/elf64-alpha.c:2994
> > make: *** [seaview] Error 1
> >
> > I had a similar error message, when fiddling around with ccc. Does it
> > mean, that some things in the setup of the system are not OK?
>
> Perhaps it has to do with libffm? What does it look like without
> -lffm?

I get the same error message, when leaving out -lffm.

Might this be correlated with the following message?

When installing packages with apt-get regularly the following message
shows up:

ldconfig: warning: can't read header from /usr/lib/libcpml.so, skipping

I had some trouble debianising and installing the Compaq compiler, and
they are not yet properly installed. Somehow libffm and libcpml
intermingle with each other.

Regards,

Kerstin

--