xfs

Has anyone used it?  I'm running potato on my noname.  Xfs (version
3.3.6-6) seems to die right after it's supplied fonts to my xterminal for
it's login screen.  No error messages, nothing.  With slink (version
3.3.2.3a-11) the same thing happened.  Has anyone else experienced similar
problems?  Or am I just acting stupid again?  With the same configuration
files a binary taken from a redhat 5.2 cd with xfree 3.3.2.3 on it seems
to work just fine.

Astrid

Sad but true!
A.S.deWijn@phys.uu.nl
Faculty of Physics and Astronomy, Utrecht University
Minneart Gebouw Room 418
Leuvenlaan 4, Utrecht
phone: 030 - 2535921