Re: Diamond V550 in noname

> What chipset is the 550 based on? I think it's a TNT2, if so stick it in
> an Intel box. The TNT2 cards makes use of some BIOS instructions that the
> x86 emulator in the Alphas doesn't know.
> Not sure which 'fast cards' work in the noname.

alternatively i'm interested in some matrox-cards such as G200 or maybe the
older ones Mystic or Millenium

until next mail B-)

   :          student of technical computer science           :
   :     university of applied sciences krefeld (germany)     :
   FD314F21   C7 AE 2F 28 C1 33 71 77  0D 77 CD 6E 58 E9 06 6B