Re: Boot-floppies documentation

On Wednesday, 23 Feb, David Huggins-Daines wrote:

> Hm, it worked for me.  Do you have debiandoc-sgml installed? (note,
> it's currently uninstallable on Alpha until Jade gets rebuilt - see
> the bug report for Jade on how to get it to build correctly)

I have it here on another Alpha machine, where the old libstdc++ is still
present.  I have the latest sp and debiandoc-sgml.  Maybe I need something
like `make mirror'?  (Hope I don't, as I'm only interested in building
docs at this stage.)  There are no messages about missing files, so I have
no idea even what to look for...  :-(

Nikita