Re: wmaker

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Nikita Schmidt wrote:

> By the way, what happened to libc6[.1]-bin?  I couldn't find it anywhere
> (tried frozen and unstable, alpha and i386).  I need ldd from it.

Crap.  I was trying to wait until the symbol problem was discussed enough
to be solved before compiling the new glibc, but I guess I'll have to do
it anyway.  I'll work on this over the weekend and have the new libc6.1
debs uploaded.  BTW, I believe all of the libc6[.1]-bin packages were
deleted by someone/something without checking with the port maintainers
first (which is hugely bad).