Re: New (unofficial) alpha Alpha (sic) boot-floppies

On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 06:33:01PM +0000, Nikita Schmidt wrote:
> On Monday, 14 Feb, Thimo Neubauer wrote:
> >
> > I've downloaded the disks and tried them on my SX164. Unfortunately
> > the new milo doesn't only fix problems but introduce new... milo is
> > loaded properly from the disk but hwen milo starts the screen is
> > toteally messed. It seems that the kernel is loaded and executed but I
> > can't read the messages.
> >

> Can you verify that it is indeed milo-2.0.35-c7b, binary build 000209,
> size 456072?

Ah, this seems to be the reason: the size is 394913. Is it possible
that an older milo is still on the SX164 disks? I'm sure that I
downloaded the disks from the given place but maybe in the wrong
directory. Or maybe I'm just too stupid to download :-)

Thimo

--
Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 frozen! See http://www.debian.org/ for details