New (unofficial) alpha Alpha (sic) boot-floppies

Hi,

I put up a new set of alpha quality Alpha boot-floppies at
http://koenig.isr.uni-stuttgart.de/debian

Changes:

* use 2.2.14 kernels
* use the new Milos
* based on pre2.2.7 boot-floppies code

Unfortunately I hadn't got time to test them. Your mileage may vary.

This is the stuff which is merged in the current CVS tree.

I'd appreciate testing reports, especially wrt the 2.2.14 kernels and the new
Milos which should fix some problems.

I'll be away for a week and hope to do an official beta upload in about one
and a half weeks (if David isn't doing an upload before).

Greetings,

				Christian