Re: Alternative set of Alpha boot floppies available

On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 12:19:31AM -0500, David Huggins-Daines wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 12:41:52PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > Please go ahead and commit the alpha mods.  It's a good time since
> > 2.2.6 just released so we have time to sort out any problems cause (if
> > any!) by the alpha mods.
>
> Yes, please do ... I have a number of alpha-related features I plan to add
> to dbootstrap and it would be nice if I could build a new set on the same
> pattern as yours.

We'll merge tomorrow. I can just use my usual master password for CVS
access; a bit insecure, isn't it ? Or is the preferred way to copy our
tree to cvs.debian.org and do the commit from there ?

Greetings,

				Christian

--
Christian Meder, email: meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de