Tru64 Executables can't resolve DNS

This is a problem that has been plaguing me since forever:

Tru64 binaries for some reason cannot resolve DNS names. This applies to
both dynamically linked binaries (Netscape) and statically linked ones
(cvsup). I have svc.conf and resolv.conf in the right places. When I put
host names in /etc/hosts it seems to work fine.

Kernel is 2.2.13, libc is 2.0.7 (slink) and DU Libs are from 4.0D.

Anyone seen this or have any ideas?

--
Martin Lucina http://www.kotelna.sk/mato/ Wellington, New Zealand
I've always been mad I know I've been mad like the most of us are