Re: potato cdrom.....

On Sun 07 Nov 1999, a.bottemanne@nl.ibm.com wrote:

> Does anyone in Europe (preferably in The Netherlands !) have the
> latest (pre-final) code of Potato on cdrom for the Alpha platform ?
> My current cd's are from March, and a lot has improved since then !

I try to keep a local mirror of at least the most important stuff up
to date (e.g. I don't have the emacs stuff :-). It should basically
fit on one cdrom. I can burn that and send it to you at about cost
(NLG 10 ?).  I can't do it before next week though, no access to a
writer before then.

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/