Re: a slight departure from the scene

japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au said:

> My thoughts were the large file creation that was killing the 2.2.6 - 2.2.10
> (IIRC) kernels, but it ws running 2.2.5 which I presumed was free of this
> bug.

Are you sure that it's not our favourite one-cylinder-past-the-end fdisk
bug? Since I fixed up my partitions I never had any problems with 2.2.x.

Good luck with fixing it up.

mato
--
Martin Lucina http://www.kotelna.sk/mato/ Wellington, New Zealand
I've always been mad I know I've been mad like the most of us are