PYXIS machine check not expected ?!

Hi,

Every now and then I receive this error (especially when it is
doing some heavier stuff, like compiling etc). Does anybody
know what this means ?

In "X" I can not use the backspace button (have to use ctrl-h)
outside X it works OK, so I was thinking of having a problem in
my xconfig, but could not find something strange, after all the
keyboard is a US (qwerty).....

Any hints/tips ?!

Kind regards,
Aernoudt

The Tuxomatic 21164(TM)  with  patented Gates-Be-Gone(TM)  gets  rid  of  blue
 screens in a flash ! It forks! It blits !  Look at those fantastic pixels !  It
surfs the web !
You could even host an ISP with it !

Unix: the solution to the W2K problem