Re: ccc + slink = segfault

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Sanzo Miyazawa wrote:

> P.S.
> 	You may get this deb file from

Please yank the debs from your ftp site.  Compaq's license prohibits
redistribution (I've already talked to them about it...they like it that
way, especially considering the beta nature of the software) and part of
my working with them is hinged on that fact.

I'll look over the diff in detail in a little while.  It looks roughly
like what I've done already to the first beta package (never got uploaded,
fyi).  I'll study it in depth shortly.  Thanks!