ccc + slink = segfault

Hello there,

Subject sais about all: I've grabbed the .rpm files of the beta test
Compaq C compiler, installed with alien, adjusted some paths and
includes in my Makefile and compiled. All seems to go well until I
start my program. A strace -o shows, that after loading libots.so
there's a segfault. my wisdom ends there...
Has anyone gotten this to work?

kind Regards,
--
Eberhard Burr    check http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Eberhard.Burr/publickey.asc
                 for PGP Key -- #include <stddisc.h> -- electric cookie follows