Re: 2019 problem again!

> > For the first time in a LONG time, my system came up to 2019 again.
>
> I wonder what caused it - did you not change your kernel by any chance?
> Could you please try hwclock --debug to see if it uses /dev/rtc, and
> look up the corresponding piece from /var/log/messages for the messages
> from the RTC driver, like these:

Nikita you rule ;-)

I just had the same problem on my ol' AS300 and doing your hwclock --debug
trick highlighted exactly this problem - it was bitching about no /dev/rtc
device, probably caused by my recompiling up to 2.2.9 and not enabling the
enhaned rtc stuff - so I just recompiled and will reboot with it all
enabled any time now.

Thanks again :)

Matt.