Re: 2019 problem again!

On 28 Jun 1999, John Goerzen wrote:

> For the first time in a LONG time, my system came up to 2019 again.
> This means that, among other things, crontabs fired off that did
> things like delete all the build logs for alpha, etc.  How can I
> prevent this for the future?

I dunno, unfortunately.  My UDB did this a few times, then righted itself
without prompting or tweaking.  There is a lightweight RTC patch for the
kernel floating around somewhere, but I'm not sure where to find it nor am
I sure it'll help.

Anyone else have this kind of thing that can remember how to fix it for
good?  I've got a UDB that could use the same info.