Re: SSH for alpha

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Chris Davis wrote:

> Just a question, but can we run a build daemon on my machine, that could
> process everything, including non-us, to make sure it's upto date?

Actually, an autobuilder outside of the US would be rather nice :-)  Since
John's running a NICE 600MHz box, I doubt another full autobuilder is
needed, but we could definitely use one for non-us and perhaps the contrib
and non-free sections of master (I currently do those by hand).

As far as setup of the autobuilder, write to John Goerzen
(jgoerzen@complete.org) to see how he managed his setup.  I'm forwarding a
copy of this to him also.