Follow-up on perl problems...for Alpha...

Hi all...

This is a list of packages that are currently installed on my systems that
have the problem that I listed in my previous message.  This is just a
heads-up for Alpha users only since I don't want the maintainers to see
this list, notice that they aren't on it, and ignore the gist of the

NOTE: This is NOT a complete list by any stretch of the imagination.  You
may want to check yourself to see for additional problems on your
machines.

debget
libmime-perl
libproc-waitstate-perl