Re: Slink machine anyone?

On Tue 15 Jun 1999, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> Does anyone still have a slink machine to develop on?  I just got a notice
> to rebuild a package for slink and wanted to locate one and/or get an
> account on one until I get the 533 finished (the UDB will go back to pure
> slink).

Yes, my machine is still slink (only mirrored 300MB of potato/binary-alpha
up to now :-(  ).  Unfortunately all I have is a dialup line (which is
metered), so it won't really be possible to have an account on it
(unless you want to log in directly over ISDN, hehe).

Tell me what needs to be done and I'll do it.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software,   Enschede,   the Netherlands