Re: Serial port baud rate on LX164

On Mon, Jun 07, 1999 at 09:58:56PM +0200, Roland Kappel wrote:

> - Is this problem known?

No, not to me at least...

> - Why is that? I read about the UART chip on the board; seems fairly standard.
> - How to fix it? Update/rcompile kernel? Which version, which patches?

You can try the latest setserial from potato. Download the *source* and
compile it. You have to install dpkg-dev and fakeroot/sudo to do so.
dpkg-source -x -sn setserial[..].dsc
dpkg-build -B -muser@localhost -uc -rfakeroot

Install the result and see if this solves it. If so, or if not, please report
back ;-)

B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------