Re: Alpha coordination and building

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Bart Warmerdam wrote:

> Buildproblems that arise today:
> 1. Inproper configure settings for alpha

FYI, I'm working on this.  I actually have a patch to fix this (small
two-liner to config.sub), but I'm trying to get this patched upstream by
the GNU configure authors.  It also applies to alphapca5[6,7]-* only, so
UDBs and alphaev-class machines are usually unaffected.  I'll look through
to check for any more missing alpha targets in config.sub just in case...

I'll comment on the rest in a different message....