kernel and milo

I finally got my Multia UDB to install slink. :)

I tried to upgrade it to potato.  Everything seemed to be working great at
first, but the system clock went goofy on me -- multiple 'date' commands
would produce wildly different times and dates in January, 1970.  So I
started over and reloaded slink.

The next project was to try and upgrade the kernel... I got it all
unpacked, configured, and compiled... but when I tried to get MILO to load
the new kernel, it hung the system.

I did some searching, and apparently what's needed is a MILO that matches
the kernel version.  I wasn't able to find one, however.  The archive on
the gatekeeper ftp site's newest version was for an old 2.1 kernel.  The
HOWTO tells you that you have to get a matching source tree to make it
yourself -- but nowhere does it tell you where to get the source code!

Can anyone help me with this new problem?

Thanks,
Shawn Heisey
Western Online Services, Inc.