Re: Mmmmm.... Postgresql findings.

On Sun, Jun 06, 1999 at 12:50:13PM +0800, Mikolaj J. Habryn wrote:

>     BW>   Maybe I should uninstall first and start with a fresh
>     BW> install. Though the install instructions told me there was no
>     BW> need to dump the database...
>
>   How terribly exciting. I just tried to install onshore-timesheet,
> which pulls in postgres, and...
>
> Creating template database in /var/postgres/data/base/template1
>
> FATAL: s_lock(202c6350) at spin.c:114, stuck spinlock. Aborting.
>
> FATAL: s_lock(202c6350) at spin.c:114, stuck spinlock. Aborting.
>
>   What is the patch that you were referring to?

  Chris has build a new version on

  	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris/postgresql/

  Please test this one if you can.

  The patch is not needed anyway, according to a postgresql developer. So help
  us out and test ;-)

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------