Re: FW: Signal 11 caught by ps on Alpha

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Doug Larrick wrote:

> I hit this problem and found it quite annoying, so I debugged & fixed it.  I'm
> forwarding this to debian-alpha in case anyone else hits it before the
> package can be fixed.  It's bug #52482 in Debian's bug tracking system.

Nice catch!  I'm uploading a fixed version in a minute.  I was wondering
about this, but didn't have time to mess with it.  There aer probably some
more fixes to come (LOTS of signed-unsigned comparison warnings during
compilation), but it's a start and at least it works.  I'll supply a patch
to the BTS when I'm done since yours is a bit flip-flopped (seems to want
to patch it to use the int rather than the char *).