PostgreSQL

What was ever decided on postgresql?  I grabbed the 6.5.3 tar from postgre
web site and compiled it, but it doesn't seem to work correctly...  A
table doesnt seem to be created correctly because after it is created in
psql, \d won't display it, it just gives an error about invalid type -
oid = 0.  I was wondering if there was a patch or .deb for slink 2.1 on
Alpha?  Anyone have any luck with PostgreSQL?

Paul

BTW - The command I used to create the table was:

create table foo (i int4, c char(20));

under kernel 2.2.13
egcs 1.1.1