Re: libc packages with db2/openldap fix, please test

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, David Huggins-Daines wrote:

> Which patches?  I didn't send these ones to libc-alpha, did someone else do
> the same thing? (darn)

Oops...wrong list :-P  I get so many lists' mail, that I get them mixed up
:-)  Sorry.

> Nope :)  I had to use 2.96, which worked fine (although some libm tests
> failed)

Which snapshot are you using?  I'm having trouble getting a few to compile
and need to revert back to a working one (but now can't remember which to
revert to).