Finally...

Hi all...

Well, good news and bad news as usual. The good news is, our new glibc
debs (which I just uploaded) weren't compiled with an old version of egcs
like I've been doing.  The bad news is, I still couldn't compile it with
the release gcc.  I had to use an egcs snapshot to compile it since it has
a patch to enable complex support on Alpha.  Needless to say, this needs
to be banged on a bit to make sure that the results from complex ops are
proper.  Either way, though, older versions of egcs never did have real
complex support and the compiler really never did support them (gave
incorrect answers back then).

Soooo, have at it and let me know the results.