Re: MILO configuration/installation

rbf@toxic.magnesium.net said:

> Put in your Rescue Disk and in Linux do a "dd if=/dev/fd0 of=/dev/sda1
> bs=1440k" (without the quotes and assuming fd0 is your floppy drive and
> sda1 is the DOS partition). At least thats what worked for me!

Kind of a wacky way to do it, but it should work :-)

Maybe there should be a `milo' package people can install, since there is an
`aboot' package already? And both of them could provide `boot-loader'?

mato
--
Martin Lucina http://www.kotelna.sk/mato/ Wellington, New Zealand
I've always been mad I know I've been mad like the most of us are