Re: Compaq ccc: undefined symbol: __setjmp

On 3 Oct 1999, Falk Hueffner wrote:

> I've grabbed the rpms from Compaq's site and hacked the paths etc, but
> now I get:
>
> /usr/lib/compaq/ccc-6.2/alpha-redhat-linux/bin/lnxcc: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/compaq/ccc-6.2/alpha-redhat-linux/bin/lnxcc: undefined symbol: __setjmp
>
> does anybody know what to do? Or are there probably even some .debs
> available?
>
> I have libc6.1 2.1.2-3

Unfotunately, I have no UPS for my Alpha right now (and horrible power
problems in my new office), so I haven't had time to work on this further,
but from what I can tell, ccc will not work on potato barring installation
of an older glibc somewhere else.  I've been temped to try this out, but
haven't had time time or the clean power to do so.