dpkg library error

Recently I tried to do an apt update on our UDB system. It had some problems during this, though they scrolled by and I don't know what they were.

Now when I try and get it to do anything, it gives me the following error.

dpkg: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libdpkg.so.0: symbol __register_frame_info, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6.1 with link time reference

Is there somewhere I can get a proper library to get it to work long enough for the upgrade to complete? There was a libdpkg.a file that I temporarily symlinked the .so.0 file to, but then it gave me a different error and couldn't get any further.

Thanks,
Western Online Services, Inc.